Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

new member would appreciate any input!

notpennysboatnotpennysboat Posts: 3 Harvard Champion
edited June 2015 in What Are My Chances?
Just finished junior year, rising senior and the main colleges I'm interested in are Swarthmore, University of Richmond, Wake Forest and George Washington. I would appreciate any input thanks! UWGPA: 4.0 WGPA: 5.18 Class Rank: Top 2% APs: Environmental Science, Human Geo, World History, Biology, Chemistry, US History, English Lang& Comp, Statistics, Psychology, Spanish (AICE) Senior APs: Physics 1 and 2, Macroeconomics, US Gov't, English Lit, Marine Biology (AICE) SAT: 2010 (took June 6 waiting for results, i think i scored higher) ECs: 3 years Youth In Government club 4 years Pre-Med club (President) 2 years Red Cross Club 2 years NHS 2 years Spanish Honor Society 2 years Academic World Quest 2 years Diversity Club 3 years Varsity Softball (will be a captain next year) 2 years Varsity Tennis 100+ volunteer hours (volunteered at children's museum and Hospice) worked at a restaurant in Denmark for a summer