Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

Chances At UF enrollment?

KingOFCruelKingOFCruel Posts: 5Registered Users Harvard Champion
edited May 2013 in What Are My Chances?
Okay,first of all excuse my grammar, i am writing this on my phone and also am in a hurry. First of all please no Hate.

Okay, my sophomore year i was going through some depression and among other things, family problems Etc, i got about 4 first semesters of d's and did pretty bad i must say, i retoke them all and got A's at an honor level, for the second semester i got A's and B's although on the standard level.
my Sat score is a: 1710, and an ACt of 24
My junior and senior year i got All A's in 7 Ap classes, and one dual enrollment,(worked my *** off)
Freshmen year while i was in IB i got mostly A's and B's with the exception of one C,(retoke that also(A)), either way i wanted to get into UF and possibly UC berkely, Or syracuse? My Gpa is : 3.87 weighted and unweighted 3.4, i'm worried that the number of classes i re toke would hurt me alot? can i still get into UF? my dream school? i did lacrosse, junior and senior year, and track freshmen, junior and senior and have acquired some medals, made it to regional twice, I have a chronic physical disability, which helps the athletic part of my highschool career, because most people with sickle cell are put under bed rest and die soon into adulthood. I also found 2 clubs for programming, and am leaders in 5 other clubs at my shcool.

Note: During sophmore year i was in IB, coupled with depression i did terrible in those classes, soon after quiting i did very well in Ap and honors courses, although my biggest concern, is the classes in which i re toke?
Would UF be an option
FSU?
USF?
Syracuse?
if not how can i improve?
Post edited by KingOFCruel on

Replies to: Chances At UF enrollment?