right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Orientation Question

ahsmuohahsmuoh 6 replies1 discussionsRegistered User New Member
OK - my DD is signed up for orientation (about 2 weeks ago). I thought it said that she would receive an email with details of the orientation and she has not received anything. She is going the first week of June. I just wanted to make sure we didn't miss the email. Has anyone else received an email with details?
5 replies
Post edited by ahsmuoh on
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Orientation Question

• coleman4coleman4 2 replies1 discussionsRegistered User
    My s is signed up for the Memorial Day session (5/27), taking the foreign language placement on that Sunday before and we haven't received anything yet. I suspect that won't come until closer to the time.
    edited May 2013
    · Reply · Share
  • ahsmuohahsmuoh 6 replies1 discussionsRegistered User New Member
    OK - thanks. My DD is also signed up the day before to take a French test. I will be patient! I just am an organizer and like to have information early!
    edited May 2013
    · Reply · Share
  • OrangeWhite22OrangeWhite22 2 replies0 discussionsRegistered User
    USC information system is archaic it is so hard to be informed about anything signing into my Carolina or VIP is so differcult and when you call the staff is nasty
    edited May 2013
    · Reply · Share
  • scmom12scmom12 12 replies0 discussionsRegistered User New Member
    ^^Sorry you haven't gotten answers you need. Do you still need to set up accounts? It is confusing, but once set up, it's just a username and password like any other system. I have spoken with lots of departments in last few weeks (D1 taking summer school class here) and everyone has been very helpful. Remember the system is switching. After this fall VIP will just be a number, but for now current students have some of stuff there and some on mysc. Summer school students still on VIP and incoming fall class is all mysc. D2 is current student and has fall registration on mySC and may term on VIP and financial info in both places.

Best advice is to call with specific questions since lots of FAQs still have info that applies to using VIP rather than mySC.
    edited May 2013
    · Reply · Share
  • OrangeWhite22OrangeWhite22 2 replies0 discussionsRegistered User
    thanx scmom12
    edited May 2013
    · Reply · Share