Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

Transcript Help

ziizouziizou Registered Users Posts: 1 Harvard Champion
I just SIRed to UCSD and I have a question that I would like cleared up.

I am a transfer student and I took 3 keyboarding classes in high school. These classes ended up counting for college credit and showed up on my college transcript as a Pass about a year after I graduated H.S. (1.5 units each).

I took classes from two colleges which are in the same district, so each class shows up under its correlating college. But, these 3 classes were under "Credit by Exam" section and did not count towards my GPA.

When filling out my application, I did not know where to put these 3 courses because they asked which college I took them at, and I did not take them at any college. I decided to omit them from my application.

Everything else on my application is correct and correlates with my official transcript, but I simply did not tell them that I took these 3 keyboarding classes. Are there any possibilities of being rescinded because of this? Thanks!