right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Just parked my car at my Atlanta hotel & the car next to me is an official UA car

mom2collegekidsmom2collegekids 212 replies4 discussionsRegistered User Junior Member
It's one of the those white sedans with the red The University of Alabama words written on the door.

When I first saw it, it didn't click that I shouldn't be seeing a UA car here, but then I did a double-take. Wonder who is here and why. lol
edited May 2013 in University of Alabama
3 replies
Post edited by mom2collegekids on
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Just parked my car at my Atlanta hotel & the car next to me is an official UA car

• MontegutMontegut 19 replies2 discussionsRegistered User Junior Member
    They're going to think you're stalking them.

Seriously, though, I was walking downtown in my city, New Orleans, and I actually saw one of those official UA cars, too.

I guess if the cities are driving distance, they'll drive rather than fly if they need to conduct university business there.
    edited May 2013
    · Reply · Share
  • bamagirlsbamagirls 7 replies1 discussionsRegistered User Junior Member
    There was a Crimson Caravan event last night in Atlanta. The car could be related to the alumni event.
    edited May 2013
    · Reply · Share
  • feenotypefeenotype 4 replies0 discussionsRegistered User Junior Member
    It could have been any number of things. Any qualifying student or employee conducting official university business is entitled to rent a university car from Fleet Services.

Vehicle Rental - Fleet Services - Auxiliary Services
    edited May 2013
    · Reply · Share