right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

May 2013 US history (question pool)

191011121315»

Replies to: May 2013 US history (question pool)

• teeli13teeli13 21 replies1 discussions College Search & Selection Champion
    i put equal genders for elizabeth stanton
    edited May 2013
    · Reply · Share
  • BasedGod2200BasedGod2200 9 replies0 discussions College Search & Selection Champion
    damn it, i put down 14th then erased it and put 15th ughh. and for elizabeth cady stanton it was either equal genders or surroundings... does anyone know which ones is correct?
    edited May 2013
    · Reply · Share
  • dzzalldaydzzallday 16 replies0 discussions College Search & Selection Champion
    It's the fourteenth amendment. Dred Scott v. Stanford said that African Americans weren't citizens and the fourteenth amendment overturned that decision - it says that African Americans are indeed citizens.
    edited May 2013
    · Reply · Share
  • AlokVaidyaAlokVaidya 1 replies0 discussions Harvard Champion
    gini0918. The answer is Sugar. Prior to the discovery of America there were no sugar plantations found in Europe. Even though maize sounded right Im pretty sure they were able to cultivate corn in Europe.
    edited May 2013
    · Reply · Share
  • teeli13teeli13 21 replies1 discussions College Search & Selection Champion
    this is from wikipedia but... "After European contact with the Americas in the late 15th and early 16th centuries, explorers and traders carried maize back to Europe and introduced it to other countries."

Maize - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    edited May 2013
    · Reply · Share
  • saminator910saminator910 3 replies1 discussions College Search & Selection Champion
    It's maize, come on, that one is so common.
    edited May 2013
    · Reply · Share
  • malaisemalaise 14 replies1 discussions College Search & Selection Champion
    aaand sugar was previously obtained in Asia (esp. India), the answer is definitely maize.

What was the answer to that one question about transcendentalists' utopian society? I was between New Harmony and Oneida just because they sounded familiar, clearly I didn't know what I was doing.
    edited May 2013
    · Reply · Share
  • dzzalldaydzzallday 16 replies0 discussions College Search & Selection Champion
    It was Brook Farms - I got that one wrong too - I put Oneida.
    edited May 2013
    · Reply · Share
  • Pyrohair17Pyrohair17 10 replies0 discussions Harvard Champion
    oh man Oh I feel like I did bad. after reading all these replies
    edited May 2013
    · Reply · Share