Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

Do schools require ALL SAT Subject Tests?

domkl14domkl14 Posts: 4Registered Users Harvard Champion
For example, some schools state that they require all SAT scores. I assume this counts for SAT Is but how about the SAT II Subject Tests?

Example link: http://professionals.collegeboard.com/profdownload/sat-score-use-practices-list.pdf

A school like Cornell University in the above link states that they require All Scores. What does this mean for subject tests?
Post edited by domkl14 on

Replies to: Do schools require ALL SAT Subject Tests?

• luckie1367luckie1367 Posts: 2Registered Users College Search & Selection Champion
    edited May 2013
    I think they mean they require all scores for the tests you have taken. Not that you have to take every subject test.
  • billcshobillcsho Posts: 243Registered Users
    edited May 2013
    That means scores from all your attempts. In other words, no score choice.
  • domkl14domkl14 Posts: 4Registered Users Harvard Champion
    edited May 2013
    Oh yea luckie that's what I meant. For example, if you take Bio, Chem, Math, and Spanish, would you be required to send all of them or can you just send Bio? I know their All Scores policies are for sure for the SAT I test, meaning you need to send each sitting of the SAT I, but does this go for the SAT II as well?
  • luckie1367luckie1367 Posts: 2Registered Users College Search & Selection Champion
    edited May 2013
    Oh good! Wow, can you imagine having to take all the subject tests? that would be crazy!
    And the best way to know for sure is to call. I know it takes effort but at least you will know for sure! good luck :)
  • glidoglido Posts: 35Registered Users
    edited May 2013
    You only have to send what you want to send. They are not the boss of you!
  • Transfer2017Transfer2017 Posts: 14Registered Users Harvard Champion
    edited May 2013
    Check with each college.