Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.
ubermikaubermika Posts: 1Registered Users Harvard Champion
So today, I took the AP Gov exam, and I happened to finish a little early on the FRQs. So I decided to make a doodle right next to where the FRQ prompt is that was a drawing of myself saying "____(my name) want 5!)

Will this be disqualified because I put my name? I didn't put it in the part that is graded!?

Please help me quell my worried mind. :)
Post edited by ubermika on

Replies to: Oops.....

• OnMyWay2013OnMyWay2013 Posts: 34Registered Users College Search & Selection Champion
    edited May 2013
    I'm sure people have doodled all over the tests before; I'm sure you don't have to worry...
  • billcshobillcsho Posts: 243Registered Users
    edited May 2013
    I am sure that would not give you a bonus either, but perhaps a bad impression to the grader. My younger daughter has this problem too. She would unintentionally draw things all over her homework. I bet she would do the same at the test.
  • MaynardGKrebsMaynardGKrebs Posts: 5Registered Users Harvard Champion
    edited May 2013
    How do you "unintentionally" draw something?
    edited May 2013
    Just lack of focus (or too focus on drawing). She actually draws pretty well, but she always forgets she is doing homework. It is unintentional as it is not part of the homework. Every time I asked her why did she draw that, she had no idea.
  • OrchidBloomOrchidBloom Posts: 47Registered Users College Search & Selection Champion
    edited May 2013
    I'm sure it's fine because they're not supposed to mark anything that's not written on the lines for your response.
    edited May 2013
    I think his main concern is whether putting his name down may void his test, not the drawing. It is not related to the grading but the rules.
  • OrchidBloomOrchidBloom Posts: 47Registered Users College Search & Selection Champion
    edited May 2013
    AH that makes sense, sorry, I misunderstood.
  • Transfer2017Transfer2017 Posts: 14Registered Users Harvard Champion
    edited May 2013
    Call College Board.
  • OboefreakOboefreak Posts: 14Registered Users Harvard Champion
    edited May 2013
    Only way to know is to call them and ask.
  • STEMftwSTEMftw Posts: 5Registered Users Harvard Champion
    edited May 2013
    it's fine, people at my school do stupid things all the time like write "Hi Mr. ___!" and apparently those who don't know how to do the problem write diaries about their own life yet still get a score...
  • glidoglido Posts: 35Registered Users
    edited May 2013
    There is nothing that they have not seen before. You will be okay.