Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

How hard is it to get into Mcgill ?

Penny95Penny95 Posts: 9 College Search & Selection Champion
edited May 2013 in McGill University
Hello :)

I looked at Mcgill bachelor of Arts courses and they are AMAZING :) I just don't know what requirements I need as an Italian student :/ I know they don't look at your ec's ( shame on them ) just at your marks and english level , I just don't know how high my scores need to be ... I looked up the us admissions and it says they need a B average ... I've had it in my past years and this year I have a 8 average , which is an A :P , is that it ? I just need to submit them my scores and hope ?
Post edited by Penny95 on

Replies to: How hard is it to get into Mcgill ?

• CatriaCatria Posts: 111
    edited May 2013
    Perhaps you're best served by asking the admissions office directly.

You might want to consider UBC as well.
  • Penny95Penny95 Posts: 9 College Search & Selection Champion
    edited May 2013
    Oh okay :) Yup :) I'm gonna apply for a scholarship over there :)
  • Zilch3Zilch3 Posts: 8 Harvard Champion
    edited May 2013
    I'm at McGill right now and I only hope you get someone with half a brain to look at your file. Most of the time I go to the admin building for help, I see the admin staff and officers who are bat**** stupid and insane. Makes you feel frustrated to even talk with them. This is mostly the older ones though, the young ones are quite nice,polite and smart.