right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

ANOTHER problem. No test centres available. What can I do ?

christmasbazaarchristmasbazaar 3 replies3 discussionsRegistered User Forum Champion
I went to the College Board website to register for the test. I hadn`t been able to register earlier because of some password descripancy , which has been sorted out now. There aren`t any centres available in Delhi or Haryana anymore ! The only ones available are in UP and Hyderabad. What should I do ?

Yeah, I know, I`m ****ing stupid.
edited May 2013 in India
7 replies
Post edited by christmasbazaar on
· Reply · Share

Replies to: ANOTHER problem. No test centres available. What can I do ?

• christmasbazaarchristmasbazaar 3 replies3 discussionsRegistered User Forum Champion
    Say something.
    edited May 2013
    · Reply · Share
  • BChanakyaBChanakya 13 replies5 discussionsRegistered User Forum Champion
    Well no point in cursing yourself , the only option available now Is to either postpone it to a later date IF YOU ARE SURE IT WOULD BE FINE...or maybe you might just travel to UP which isn't quite far away from haryana or Delhi
    edited May 2013
    · Reply · Share
  • jmloverjmlover 2 replies0 discussionsRegistered User
    Oh god even I need to register and now got to know that there is no center available ...I am crying since then :'( :'( this was the last opportunity before October :(
    edited May 2013
    · Reply · Share
  • IdleDevilIdleDevil 2 replies0 discussionsRegistered User
    Well, you could guys could travel (by train/flight) to a city where centres are available? It's certainly a better option than postponing.
    edited May 2013
    · Reply · Share
  • SohamDSohamD 24 replies1 discussionsRegistered User
    Just GO to whatever center you get man... its no big deal. Some of my friends had to go to other cites too...
    edited May 2013
    · Reply · Share
  • mathsoulmathsoul 1 replies3 discussionsRegistered User Forum Champion
    @Soham which all cities are they going?
    edited May 2013
    · Reply · Share
  • codeguycodeguy 10 replies1 discussionsRegistered User
    I'm going lucknow, my friends are even going to centers as far as Jalandhar, Delhi and Banglore.
    edited May 2013
    · Reply · Share