Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

ANOTHER problem. No test centres available. What can I do ?

christmasbazaarchristmasbazaar Posts: 6 Harvard Champion
edited May 2013 in India
I went to the College Board website to register for the test. I hadn`t been able to register earlier because of some password descripancy , which has been sorted out now. There aren`t any centres available in Delhi or Haryana anymore ! The only ones available are in UP and Hyderabad. What should I do ?

Yeah, I know, I`m ****ing stupid.
Post edited by christmasbazaar on

Replies to: ANOTHER problem. No test centres available. What can I do ?

• christmasbazaarchristmasbazaar Posts: 6 Harvard Champion
    edited May 2013
    Say something.
  • BChanakyaBChanakya Posts: 18 Harvard Champion
    edited May 2013
    Well no point in cursing yourself , the only option available now Is to either postpone it to a later date IF YOU ARE SURE IT WOULD BE FINE...or maybe you might just travel to UP which isn't quite far away from haryana or Delhi
  • jmloverjmlover Posts: 2 College Search & Selection Champion
    edited May 2013
    Oh god even I need to register and now got to know that there is no center available ...I am crying since then :'( :'( this was the last opportunity before October :(
  • IdleDevilIdleDevil Posts: 2 College Search & Selection Champion
    edited May 2013
    Well, you could guys could travel (by train/flight) to a city where centres are available? It's certainly a better option than postponing.
  • SohamDSohamD Posts: 25 College Search & Selection Champion
    edited May 2013
    Just GO to whatever center you get man... its no big deal. Some of my friends had to go to other cites too...
  • mathsoulmathsoul Posts: 4 Harvard Champion
    edited May 2013
    @Soham which all cities are they going?
  • codeguycodeguy Posts: 11 College Search & Selection Champion
    edited May 2013
    I'm going lucknow, my friends are even going to centers as far as Jalandhar, Delhi and Banglore.