right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Anyone taking the MDPT tomorrow? How long should it take?

vince5260vince5260 8 replies1 discussionsRegistered User Forum Champion
The MDPT (Mathematics Diagnostic Placemen Test) is tomorrow, May 11th, at 9:00 AM. Anyone else taking it or has already taken it? How long does it usually last? I ask how long since i cant bring my phone in there, and i need to call for a ride home after...
edited May 2013 in Cal Poly Pomona
7 replies
Post edited by vince5260 on
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Anyone taking the MDPT tomorrow? How long should it take?

• OldEngOldEng 2 replies0 discussionsRegistered User Forum Champion
    WHERE is the test being given? In the flyer my son received they don't even mention the time.
    edited May 2013
    · Reply · Share
  • vince5260vince5260 8 replies1 discussionsRegistered User Forum Champion
    At Cal Poly Pomona. A flyer with a map is available here:
    http://www.engineering.csupomona.edu/Registrations/MDPT/flyer.pdf

The registration link:
    Welcome To Cal Poly Pomona Math Diagnostic Placement Test
    edited May 2013
    · Reply · Share
  • OldEngOldEng 2 replies0 discussionsRegistered User Forum Champion
    Thanks. But neither provides the time. How did you learn the time of the test? I can't believe they don't state what it is. Maybe that is part of the test? I hope that Cal Poly is not this disorganized. But, being run by California I would not be surprised!
    edited May 2013
    · Reply · Share
  • Angeleno23Angeleno23 1 replies0 discussionsRegistered User
    When you signed up, did you have to select which test you were taking? This page:

MDPT | Cal Poly Pomona

seems to indicate that there are two different tests under the MDPT, depending on the math class you want to go into.
    edited May 2013
    · Reply · Share
    @OldEng the time is shown after you register. You can also check your registration by entering the BroncoNumber that was used to register, which will tell you the time. But I agree, it's rather disorganized.

@Angeleno23 I didn't register there. I registered using the registration link I posted above.
    edited May 2013
    · Reply · Share
  • yorinmeowyorinmeow 1 replies0 discussionsRegistered User Forum Champion
    I am taking the MDPT today at 11:30 am. I was looking up for how long it takes to finish the test as you do too. While I was google-ing about it, I saw from a post that it takes approximately an hour or so. but I am not so sure though. However, since people are taking the test at different time, I am guessing that it won't be longer than two hours.
    edited May 2013
    · Reply · Share
    @yorinmeow looks like the times were based on when you registered... The test took me about an hour and a half. Good luck!
    edited May 2013
    · Reply · Share