right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

College Options with C’s in Math?

SystemSystem 44 replies404 discussions Member

Question: I just finished my junior year in high school, and unfortunately received a C in my Advanced Algebra II class this semester, and I was wondering how this would affect my chances in the college admission process? I got a B in the same class first semester, and had A’s in all of my...

READ MORE »

The post College Options with C’s in Math? appeared first on Ask The Dean.

edited May 2017 in Ask The Dean Topics
6 replies
07tr6yfv6rqb.png
· Reply · Share

Replies to: College Options with C’s in Math?

• VanillaValVanillaVal 21 replies0 discussions Forum Champion
    > @System said:
    > Question: I just finished my junior year in high school, and unfortunately received a C in my Advanced Algebra II class this semester, and I was wondering how this would affect my chances in the college admission process? I got a B in the same class first semester, and had A’s in all of my...
    · Reply · Share
    > @System said:
    > Question: I just finished my junior year in high school, and unfortunately received a C in my Advanced Algebra II class this semester, and I was wondering how this would affect my chances in the college admission process? I got a B in the same class first semester, and had A’s in all of my...
    >
    > READ MORE »
    >
    > The post College Options with C’s in Math? appeared first on Ask The Dean.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Source: http://www.collegeconfidential.com/dean/?p=5249
    · Reply · Share
    > @System said:
    >
    > READ MORE »
    >
    > The post College Options with C’s in Math? appeared first on Ask The Dean.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Source: http://www.collegeconfidential.com/dean/?p=5249
    · Reply · Share
    www.twitter.com

@System
    · Reply · Share
    @System